What mad genius brought fish and chips to the party?
Combining casino and poker to brilliant effect, our unique Fish Party Sit & Go progressive jackpot tournaments give no-limit hold’em players an ocean of opportunities to land the big one.
How it works
In the Fish Party lobby, players can choose from five tournament buy-ins. When three players are seated in a Fish Party Sit & Go, a simplified version of Microgaming’s Fish Party online slot automatically loads and completes one spin. The tournament prize pool is decided by the outcome of that spin, and the progressive jackpot increases with each game played.
The buy-ins are €1, €5, €10, €20 and €50. Achievements and avatars feature too. If that doesn’t whet the appetite of players, wins of up to 5,000x the buy-in PLUS any progressive jackpot amount will have them packing tournament rooms to the gills.
And when a trio of players are lucky enough to angle for the progressive jackpot, every sole on the network will be able to watch the action unfold in real time. With monster prizes on the line, any fin cod happen!
Haddock ‘nuff of our roeful puns? Here are a few more details:
- Launches on 12 July 2016 on RedStar Poker
- No-limit Hold’em 3-seater Sit & Go tournaments
- All gameplay is in euro with support for cash and ticket buy-ins
- The progressive jackpot is reseeded by Microgaming immediately after paying out
- Winner-takes-all prizes are set at 2x, 4x, 6x, 10x, 20x and 100x the buy-in
- The prize pool is split 50/30/20 for the two largest prizes (500x and 5,000x + progressive jackpot)