€200,000 Guaranteed Main Event
The second MPN Poker Tour festival of 2019 will see our first visit to the beautiful city of Prague from 2nd-5th May and offer players a €200,000 guarantee for a buy in of €550 on the Main Event.
In addition to the €550 buy-in , €200,000 guaranteed main event we will be once again featuring The Hendon Mob Championship €220 side event, so any flag hunters get yourself there for an exclusive flag and loads of great bonus prizes in bounties.
Come and experience live poker at it’s best! Online satellites begin on 21st January 2019.
Each MPN Poker Tour package is valued at €1,500 and includes:
- Entry into the €550 Main Event (€200,000 Guaranteed)
- Entry into the €55 Side Event
- Accommodation for four nights at the Hotel Grandium for you and a guest including breakfast
- A Players Welcome Party where you can meet the other players and the MPN staff
- €200 towards your travel and expenses
*You may transfer your side event ticket to a guest if you wish. If you do not transfer your side event ticket but are unable to play because you’re still playing the main event, you can get a refund from the casino cash desk. Otherwise, the side event entry is not refundable or exchangeable.
**If you win more than one seat, you can use the second seat as a re-entry ticket or transfer it to another player.
The easiest way to get to Prague is to fly into Václav Havel Airport. The airport is a 35 minute drive to/ from from the hotel. There are direct flights from many European airports to Prague.
You can get a taxi just outside arrivals. These taxis are metered and the journey to the hotel should cost around €20 EUR. Always agree the fare before you start your journey.
Hotel & Venue:
Packages include four nights in the Hotel Grandium for you and a guest including breakfast. You’ll check in on Thursday 2nd May and check out on the morning of Monday 6th. The casino is located 5 minutes walk from the hotel.
Design hotel Grandium Prague is located in the heart of Prague. All main sightseeing points such as Wenceslas as well as Old town Squares, Prague State Opera, National Museum or Municipal House are within walking distance. The hotel exudes a fresh and modern design with light shades of green, grey and brown colours, which make for a comfortable and pleasant atmosphere for a unique Prague experience.
If you require any additional hotel nights, please contact Main Event Travel, our travel partner.
Tel: UK: +44 (0) 1770 280000
You are responsible for any additional charges to the room. When you check in, you might be asked for a credit card to cover any room charges.
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize package worth €1,500 can’t be compensated with money; winners of the satellites have to take part in tournament. Packages are non-transferrable and non-refundable
- Red Star Poker will register satellite winners to the tournament.
- By participating in qualifying tournaments, participants grant Red Star Poker the right to use the players name and likeness for future promotional purposes without further compensation.
- Red Star Poker Management is not responsible for any changes in the dates of tournaments and events made by the administration of the tournament.
- Red Star Poker Management decisions are final on all matters related to the Promotion or the awarding of prizes.
- Any player that registers or takes part in the MPN Poker Tour, agrees to be bound MPN Poker Tour Terms and Conditions that can be found on https://www.mpnpokertour.com/events/2019-2/tallinn-24-27-january-2019/