Download poker software
Your download should start automatically in a moment. If it doesn't - Click Here to get the current version of Red Star Poker software.
How to install and start playing
Step 1 - Download Software
- If your download doesn't start automatically - Click Here for our current Red Star Poker software (or if you're on Mac OSX - you can download Mac build of our poker software here)
- Choose "Run program from current location" or choose "Open"
- You may encounter the situation that Internet Explorer has blocked the download. Please allow it to continue by clicking on the yellow bar and choosing "Download File" as shown below.
|Internet Explorer may require you to authorize the download file, just click the yellow bar at the top of the screen to continue.|
- You will be asked to "Run" or "Save" this file. Choose "Run".
- The installation will start within moments. If not, a message may appear that the publisher could not be verified. We are the publisher, choose "Run" to continue. If still nothing that happens, please minimize all open windows and look for the message window may be behind other windows open on your desktop.
- A welcome window will display the Terms & Conditions. If you accept, click the check box and choose "Next".
- You have the choice of the destination folder, which the program will choose automatically unless you prefer otherwise. Click "Next".
- Congratulations! The program is now installed. Click "Finish" and the client should launch automatically. If not, look for a desktop icon and double click on it.
Step 2 - Sign Up
- When the game launches, click on "Sign Up Now" for new players at the bottom of the Login screen.
- Enter a nickname, and all required information. This will be followed by a window to enter your email and password.
- A verification email will be sent to your email account instantly. Click on the link to verify your email account and start playing.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT VALIDATION EMAILS MAY BE ROUTED TO YOUR JUNK EMAIL FOLDER.