Download poker software
Your download should start automatically in a moment. If it doesn't - Click Here to get the current version of Red Star Poker software.
How to install and start playing
Step 1 - Download Software
- If your download doesn't start automatically - Click Here for our current Red Star Poker software (or if you're on Mac OSX - you can download Mac build of our poker software here)
- Choose "Run program from current location" or choose "Open"
- You may encounter the situation that Internet Explorer has blocked the download. Please allow it to continue by clicking on the yellow bar and choosing "Download File" as shown below.
|Internet Explorer may require you to authorize the download file, just click the yellow bar at the top of the screen to continue.|
- You will be asked to "Run" or "Save" this file. Choose "Run".
- The installation will start within moments. If not, a message may appear that the publisher could not be verified. We are the publisher, choose "Run" to continue. If still nothing that happens, please minimize all open windows and look for the message window may be behind other windows open on your desktop.
- When the downloading has finished, launch the downloaded installation file. On the first window you need to read and accept License Agreement, choose your preferred installation language and click "Install" to continue.
- The program will automatically download and install necessary additional components.
- The program will be automatically install into C:\Microgaming folder on your computer.
- Once the installation is completed, the poker room will open automatically.
Step 2 - Sign Up
- When the game launches, click on "Sign Up Now" for new players at the bottom of the Login screen.
- Enter a nickname, and all required information. This will be followed by a window to enter your email and password.
- A verification email will be sent to your email account instantly. Click on the link to verify your email account and start playing.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT VALIDATION EMAILS MAY BE ROUTED TO YOUR JUNK EMAIL FOLDER.