How to start?
- Go to the registration page on our website and fill out the form. You need to enter a valid email address, since upon completion of registration, a link will be sent to this email address to confirm your account.
Why I cannot register?
- Perhaps, registration from your country is prohibited by the rules of the room. The list of countries prohibited for registration is in Terms of Agreement , clause 2. Also, the site can block registration if you use VPN countries prohibited for registration. If this happens, turn off the VPN service and try again.
- Make sure that you have completed all fields on the registration form.
- Make sure none of the words on the registration form are written in red.
- Login length should be 3 to 12 characters, acceptable symbols are .,?!#$^*()+~
- In order to create a password, which will be successfully accepted by the system, please use English letters; at least one uppercase letter, one number and one of the following symbols !@#$&* Your password should contain 8 to 14 characters.
What the signup code is?
- Signup code is a field for affiliate codes. Our website has many partners (affiliates) which provide such codes for their players. Usually, you can find it at the affiliate website or forums. We are not providing those codes, as the player should find and choose an affiliate independently. If you don’t have the code, or you don’t want to use it, please skip that field and continue registration.
How to start playing poker?
- To start playing poker, go to the "Download" tab, install one of the versions on your device, or open the Web version of the client. We have a poker app for Android mobile devices and a desktop app for Windows devices.
- If you are using iOS or macOS devices, you can only use our Web client from the same page
I cannot download your program from your site; what do I have to do?
- There can be several reasons: antivirus or firewall may not allow downloading or are blocking the connection with our server. In this case, it is necessary to change the above programs' settings to medium-security so that you allow downloading of our program or apply for help to your system administrator.
How can I deposit money into my account?
- In the main window of our site, select the tab "$" ,
- then select "Deposit" in the submenu,
- a list of payment systems through which you can transfer funds to your account will appear.
How can I check the balance of my account?
- Account balance is displayed at the top of the main page after authorization on the site.
How can I withdraw money from my account?
- On the site, click on the "$" tab, then select "Withdrawal" from the submenu.
- A list of payment systems through which you can withdraw funds will appear on the page.
- Please note that for withdrawal to all payment systems (except for cryptocurrencies), a preliminary deposit from the same wallet/card is required.
Where can I find my deposit/withdrawal history?
- On the main page of the site, select the "$" tab, then select "Orders history" from the submenu. In the updated window, you will see the entire history of cash flows.
Can I transfer money from my account to another RedStar player's account?
- Yes, to do this, in the menu "$" go to "Player-to-player" specify the transfer amount (at least 5 euros) and the recipient's login. Click the Submit button.
How can I verify my account?
- According to our terms and conditions, verification will be necessary after you reach 2000$ in deposits or by the administration decision. Still, if you wish, you can verify your account right now. Please send email@example.com a copy of your passport or ID card and utility bill in your name to verify your account.
- Account verification is processed within 24 hours only on business days. We will check all documents received during weekends and holidays on the next business day. You will receive a confirmation letter after verification is completed.
I do not receive an SMS code to confirm my phone number.
- If you do not receive an SMS code to confirm your phone number, we can manually confirm it after you pass the verification. Please send firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your passport or ID card and utility bill in your name to verify your account. In your letter, please, specify that you want to verify the phone number.
When will my withdrawal be processed?
- Standard withdrawal processing time is up to 8 hours on working days and up to 24 hours on weekends. Our colleagues are not processing withdrawals during the night hours (GMT time).
- Our financial department examines withdrawal requests to Visa and Mastercard cards as usual, up to 8 hours on business days and up to 24 hours on weekends and holidays. After withdrawal approval on our side, the transfer of funds is carried out within 3-5 working days and this period is determined by the interaction between bank and card processor, we cannot affect this process in any way.
Can I make a deposit from one payment system and order a withdrawal to another?
- According to the rules, the deposit amount must be withdrawn to the same payment system with which the deposit was made. The entire history of deposits/withdrawals is taken into account, not the last recently used payment system. The winnings can then be withdrawn to another payment system.
Can I put a limit on the amount of the deposit in my account?
- To set a limit on the deposit, write a request to email@example.com indicating the amount and period: per day, week, month. To change or remove the limit, you also need to write a request to this mail.
How can I block my account?
- To block your account, please write us a request from the registered mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the blocking period - until a certain date or permanently. In the second case, we will not be able to unlock your account, and you will not create a new one.
When I try to enter the program a message, "Invalid password" appears.
- Please note that your account password is case-sensitive. You may not be entering your login information in the correct case. You may also have some other character in the password, such as an underscore or a dash.
- If you still cannot log into your account, click on the "Forgot password" button. A link to change your password will be sent to the mail registered in your account.
How can I change my password/mail or other personal data?
- Log in to the site and go to Account tab.
- On the page that opens, click on the pencil sign to change the data.
- The phone number and email will be changed only after confirmation via SMS/letter, which will come to the new number/email.
Poker client and games
What time zone does the poker client use?
- By default, the poker client uses Western European Time (WET).
- In the main lobby of the poker client at the bottom, you can click on WET to change the time zone to local time. To change the time zone in the mobile version, go to More -> Settings.
Where can I find the latest version of your program?
- After a new version of the poker client is released, it automatically downloads and installs updates. But, in any case, you can always download the new version of the program from our site in the "Download" menu.
How can I change the avatar (table picture)?
- In the main lobby of the client, click on the tab My Account -> Settings -> Avatar
- In the window that opens, select the desired avatar. The client does not have a function to upload your own images.
How can I change my nickname displayed to players while playing poker?
- You can request a new poker nickname once every 6 months, through our email email@example.com from the registered mail in your account. For that, please send us 3 different nickname options; the first-mentioned will be preferable. Please note that nicknames can consist of 4 - 16 symbols, letters and numbers ONLY.
How can I place restrictions on a specific type of game?
- To set limits on poker games, please write us a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: for tournaments - the amount of the buy-in, above which the game must be limited (for example, above 10 €), this limitation will apply to all tournaments, including usage of tournament tickets; for cash tables - the type (NL, FL, PL) and the limits above which the game needs to be limited (for example, NL above 0.10 / 0.20 €). After setting the limit, you will receive a confirmation email. To change/remove the limit, you must write a request to the same email.
I see all games in the poker client in euros, but my account currency is different. How to change?
- The iPoker network offers poker games only in euros, but it does not affect the currency of your account. When you join a cash game or register for any tournament, your account currency will be converted into euros and back into your account currency when you exit the games and receive prizes. There is no fee for the conversion, and the rate is set once a day from the website a href='www.oanda.com'>www.oanda.com
- To change the currency of your account, please write us a request to email@example.com This option is available only to those players who have not previously changed the currency.
Can I block access to poker, leaving access to other products (casinos, sports betting)?
- You can block access to poker at the poker site Account tab - Poker Limits. To block the poker permanently, write a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To remove self-exclusion in poker ahead of time, write a request to email@example.com
Can I make player notes in poker client?
- You can only make player notes in the poker client for Windows. This feature is not available in the mobile app and browser version.
- If a player changes his nickname, the notes and colored marks remain unchanged.
- To remove a color mark, during a game with a given player, click on his avatar and choose black color from the options. If you wrote a text mark, erase the text to delete. Updates will take effect after client restart.
Is there a chat between players at the table?
- In the current version of the poker client, there is no chat at the table, but players can use different emojis (next to their avatar) that other players will see.
Where is hand history saved?
- You can view the history in the poker client through the menu My Account - History. You can view the history in the poker client through the menu 'My Account - History'. To upload hand history, use the setting 'My Account - Settings - General - Store hand history locally', it will be saved along this path C:\Users\#PC USER#\AppData\Local\Red Star Poker\data (select a nickname under which you participated in the games) or this path C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Star Poker\data\#username#\History\Data\Tables (for cash games), C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Star Poker\data\ username \History\Data\Tournaments (for tournaments).
How can I customize the display of chips in the big blinds?
- To display the stack in BB, go to the poker client in My Account - Settings - Table and click Show Chips in Big Blinds.
Do you have freerolls?
- You can find all available freerolls in the poker client under the Tournaments tab, set the filter "Freerolls".
- The poker client has daily freerolls from the network - €25 Daily Freroll and €50 Daily Freroll. They are available to all players.
- Telegram freerolls take place every Wednesday and Saturday at 18:00 GMT. Access is carried out only with a password, which will be published in the Telegram chat 1 hour before the start of the tournament.
- Freerolls from affiliates appear 24 hours before the start of the tournament, registration opens 1 hour before the event.
Can I use third-party software while playing poker?
- In our room, you can use only those programs which helps you to collect and save statistics and hand history on your device. Questions regarding the technical side and availability of those programs you can solve by contacting developers. Please note that all programs that help a player make decisions based on artificial intelligence (bots) are strictly prohibited.
- The use of seating scripts is prohibited by iPoker policy.
- You can find the list of all types of prohibited programs here.
How many tables can I open at the same time?
- In desktop and mobile clients, it is technically allowed to open 16 active tables on the screen. At the same time, you can register for more tournaments, but the system will not allow you to open more than 16 at a time on the screen. If you use two or more monitors, the system will not allow you to open 16 more tables on the second (third, etc.) monitor. The browser version does not yet have a limit on the maximum number of open tables.